I have taken a long break of two months after getting my foundation done and now is actually the last week of my break. Ohh how fast time flies huh? =/
And also I HAD TAKEN WAY TOO LONG BREAK FROM HERE! I know right!!!
Today, I finally got so motivated out of sudden (whichIdontknowwhy) to update this space.
Well well, hopefully my readers haven't left me yet.
And instead of blogging I took a lot time in taking care of my face and skin now.
I also started going shopping for skin care products, masks and beauty stuffs more often than before.
The brands and shops I have been trying and going recently are Laneige, Etude House, and The Face Shop.
All are Korean brands, I have this thing for everything related to Korea and I love their brands a lot from the cute and finely packaging, effectiveness and also most importantly AFFORDABLE PRICE!
I know most of us focus a lot on the most visible part of all, which is the face.
But do you know that lips care is equally important too? As people with cracked and dry lips definitely is not as attractive as those who have healthy looking and juicy lips.
I used to only care about my face, I applied tons of products on it (every part of it except my lips) so my lips tend to look really dry and unappealing.
Only started to be awared when I saw all these korean celebrities super nice and cute lips.
So I went and did a little research about lips care and found out there are actually many shops selling lips scrub and also lips mask.
Never tried lips scrub before but I think the concept is the same as face scrub, to clean away the dead skin thus creating a healthier looking lips.
I did the lips mask after doing scrub to ensure a better adsorption and also best results!
I got both the products from The Face Shop,
1. Mango Seed Lip Scrub
- Highly recommended by the worker so why not? plus I love mangoes so I guess the scent should be an ok.
2. Bebe Lip Mask
- Read some reviews about it online and it does help in making your lips look softer and healthier.
All from The Face Shop, the cleansing form is a gift by the way.
The two products I will be reviewing in this post.
Decent packaging, small and can be kept easily.
It looks a lot like a lip balm, the texture is about the same too.
Sticky and thick, allow you to scrub away the dead skin on your lips.
It smells like mango of course HAHA
1. Apply a layer (not too thick) on both upper and lower lips.
2. Rub very lightly using your fingers.
3. Rinse it off with water.
And you're done!
I guess the results shown from the pictures above said it all right?
Personal Opinions :
1. I would rate it at 3/5.
2. I don't really like the smell to be honest because it's a bit too strong for my liking.
3. The texture is kinda thick and I did have a very slightttttt irritation when I rubbed my lips.
4. Overall, it did help in improving the overlook of my lips at least.
Price : RM39.90
Super cute packaging! Me rikey!
It came with upper and bottom, two pieces. So yeap! You can still talk while applying this mask.
Can talk la, but if you want to smile and take a nice selfie.
SORRY LOH, this is the best I can get HAHAHAH
1. Apply for 10-20 minutes (I applied for 20mins).
2. Remove and tap lightly on your lips till it's fully absorbed.
Personal Opinions :
1. I will only rate it 2/5.
2. It's not really effective and no visible change after applying.
3. I'm not sure if it's safe to lick your lips after using it.
(since you're suppose to tap till it absorb instead of rinsing it off)
4. It's gel like and chilling.
Anyway, just my personal thoughts about it. I'm not sure if you need to use it many times to see the changes, but for me I don't think I will go back for it.
Price : RM7.90
Here comes the end of my post, will let you guys know soon if I come across any better products. I will continue to hunt for more great stuffs and share them with you people here.
So stay tuned orightttttt!