Friday, 14 February 2014

Just another day...

I suppose everyone's news feed has been flooded with lovey dovey posts today?
Couples busy celebrating the "Oh-so-big/special day", the girls so happily showing off the roses they received.

"說不在乎是假的,
說不羡慕是骗人的。"

拜託,有哪個女生不喜歡收到花?

Instead of being one of the happy girls, what I did was classes from 8am to 5pm.
And I only had two meals today, also spent almost 3hours in the studio this afternoon to learn tonal value.
Alright, damn lifeless I know.

Walked pass the set up for candle light dinner beside the lake in campus, macam yes I tell you!
Should have taken photos of the set up, so nice so pretty so romantic.

偽裝了20年,今天我第一次在這裡承認,我也想要過個浪漫的情人節啦 ~~~
說無所謂那是裝的!懂嗎? hahahahah

Okay, done with my rants. Shall continue emo LOLOLOL jokingggg Imma watch my drama!


6 comments:

  1. haha then dont 裝 ad lo! go find one! next year can celebrate ad! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 还年轻啦,缘分还没到。

    ReplyDelete
  3. then may u get to celebrate it next year! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully la hahaha thank you anyway =)

      Delete